V is for Vino Five Pack
This five pack of specially selected Virginia Wines is designed to accompany the V is for Vino Season 5 premier!
Fans can watch the premiere on Youtube on March 31. Follow Vince Anter, host of V is for Vino as he explores the vineyards, meets the winemakers and tastes the wines defining Virginia.
- Barboursville Octagon 2019 - Attractive deep garnet color, elegant aromas of blueberry, black currant, fresh flowers and dry herbs, the structure expresses medium body, silky tannins and a cool, refined finish.
- Stone Tower 2021 Estate Kristi Chardonnay
- 2019 Veritas Petit Verdot - Complex yet subtle bouquet of flowers and sage that encompass a core of dark blackberry, blackcurrant and plum that finishes with sweet tobacco.
- 2020 Walsh Family Wine Petit Manseng - This wine is highly aromatic and brings flavors of fresh pineapple up front and gives way to bright acidity that could almost be mistaken for effervescence, lingering on the finish this wine feels like a vacation in a glass (or bottle).
- Joy Ting 2020 Amuse Cabernet Franc - Grown in the cool breezes of the Shenandoah Valley, this lively, fruit forward, medium-bodied wine was produced with 50% whole cluster inclusion and partial carbonic maceration. Notes of bright red fruits and hints of fresh herbs make it a perfect match for whatever is on the menu.
*Please note that this five pack is not eligible for Veritas Wine Club member discount or free shipping discounts.